Saturday, October 20, 2007

Up, Up, and Away

A week ago Evie went for her very first plane ride with Mommy. She did so well even with her 4:00 AM wake-up call when we left. We traveled with my mom, dad, and sister to Pennsylvania to see my Pepaw, Evie's great Pepaw. Although the trip went by so fast, we all had a great time. Pennsylvania is beautiful this time of year. The leaves are all changing from deep greens to bright oranges, reds, and yellows. The weather was also great. We left mid 80s in Oklahoma and enjoyed upper 50s there. It really felt like fall. Hopefully, it will arrive soon in Oklahoma. I miss the cool weather. Everyone just loved on Evie the entire trip especially her Pepaw. While visiting with some family, Pepaw and Evie enjoyed a nap together. It was adoreable. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: