Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Fun and Exciting Summer Part 1

Every year I feel like each month flies by faster and faster. This summer has been no different. I feel like the past 3 months have been set on warp speed. I just blinked and summer is almost over with fall practically here already. Don't get me wrong I love fall and winter, but this summer has gone by so fast. Starting in June, we've been on five mini-vacations. Each one has been different and full of fun.

Vacation #1 - Caleb and Joy's Wedding in Coppell, TX
Josh's brother got married this past June in Texas. Although it was a very busy weekend, we had so much fun celebrating with Caleb and Joy. Their wedding was so sweet and beautiful. After all the festivities were over, Josh took an extra personal day, and we went to IKEA. We had a blast.

Here are some pics from the wedding.

My silly nephews, Jacob and Adam. They were the ring bearers.

My dad and mom, Merle and Cheryl Blow.

Evie sported a feathered hair bow for the wedding. As you can see, she loves being held by her PawPaw.

No comments: