Saturday, July 5, 2008

Taking a Walk on the Wild Side

This past week, Josh and I took Evie to the zoo. She was very excited to see all the animals. I think she said "animals" a million times before we actually walked out the door. Here are a few pictures of our adventure.



Little Miss Independent walking at the zoo.


Notice the water bottle Evie is holding. It was a special princess water bottle that we bought the day before. Unfortunately, the princesses got to personally visit the grizzly bears while we were at the zoo. Mommy and Daddy didn't move fast enough to catch it before it rolled over the ledge into the grizzly bears' pen.


Evie found her a new friend, and so did the raccoon.


Daddy and Evie taking a break with the black bears.

1 comment:

the rushes of OKC said...

I have got caught up on all your blogs! I love all the pictures, looks like you guys had a great vacation! I love the last blog about Evie, it made me laugh. Izze says stuff to me that I say to her too, and in the same tone sometimes. You can't help but to crack a smile sometimes!