Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Funny Doings of Evie Brown

Last night, Josh, Evie, and I ate at the Cheesecake Factory for a Family/Date night. I had a really good time enjoying the food and of course the company. Evie behaved so well despite some of the glances we received from other people without children. She ate like a big girl and definitely kept Josh and I entertained. The most entertaining moment was when she decided to show us how unmodest she is.

Josh was ordering our food when I noticed that she was taking her arm out of her tank top that was a little big. Not thinking anything about it, I reached over the table to fix her shirt. Unfortunately, my pregnant belly of 39 weeks made this a little difficult. No big deal. When Josh finished with the waiter, he could put her shirt on right. At that moment I underestimated how fast Evie could undress herself. Before I could even get Josh's attention, the tank top was completely off, and there sat my daughter topless in the Cheesecake Factory. I couldn't help but laugh. Thanks to raisins and Cheerios we were able to distract her enough to put her shirt back on.

2 comments:

Tiffany Cooper said...

I can totally see Evie taking her shirt off. Too funny! I can also see you being stopped short of helping her b/c of your belly hitting the table. I look forward to being able to bend over without having my belly in the way!

One Lucky Woman said...

that's so funny! your little girl has so much personality! i can't imagine who she gets that from?!!! haha