Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Busy Month of June Part 2

Even though June has been busy, Evie and I have still taken the time to relax and enjoy the occasional nice day outside that's not too hot. Evie loves playing outside in her backyard. Whether it's the slide, her car, or the weeds by the shed, she enjoys it all. Sprinklers and kiddie pools, though, are a completely different story.


Playing with her car.




Evie enjoying the slide.


Anyone for a swing?


I think Evie looks so big in this picture. Definitely not 18 months old.



Checking out the weeds.

Not only have we celebrated birthdays, our dads, and nice weather, but my family also celebrated a belated Mother's Day. For the past two years, Kelli, Evie, and I take my mom to Inspirations Tea for a Girls Day Out. Last year, we just ate at the tea room, but this year we also went shopping. I even had a few hours of shopping without Evie thanks to my wonderful husband.



Nana (Cheryl), Evie, and Aunt Kelli



37 weeks and counting until Emmitt's big arrival



Evie and her newest baby

No comments: