Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sunset Beach 2008

At the end of May, my family and I took a vacation to Sunset Beach, NC. We all had such a blast resting and relaxing on the beach. Here are some of my pics. Enjoy!


The view from our back porch

The following are pictures of Evie playing in the sand and water. At first she was a little timid, but it didn't take long for her to warm up to the sand and waves. She even tried to eat the wet sand. I guess that day she wanted a little extra fiber in her diet.





My Dad loves to build sand castles. This was the only one he built, though, on our trip. With Evie it was a fruitless effort to build anything because it didn't take her long to notice your masterpiece and then come and demolish it. She had so much fun in the sand.











Here are our family pics on the last day before leaving.

Chris and Kelli Starke (brother-in-law and sister)


Merle and Cheryl Blow (Dad and Mom)


Evie, Josh, and myself

The whole family

No comments: