Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Welcome to the World of Blogging

After talking with several of my friends, I finally decided to jump in and create my own blog. I've never been one to journal or write letters, and I'm bad about returning emails. Hopefully, though, I'll be more successful with blogging. Now that my daughter, Evie, is 6 months old, I should have more time to keep up with the happenings in the Brown family. (I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my voice as you're reading.) Since I don't scrapbook and haven't even started a baby book for Evie, this is my attempt to provide a small glimpse into my world with my beautiful daughter Evelyn (Evie) and my amazing husband Josh. Of course, I can't forget my other four-legged children - Corks the cat and Christmas the dog. Enjoy!


This is my very sexy husband, Josh. He'll probably kill me for choosing this photo, but it does a great job showing the crazy, movie-quoting nut I am priviledged to live with. Here is a better picture of Josh and me at my brother-in-law's wedding. Isn't he handsome?



I'm pleased to introduce the adorable Miss Evie or Tooties as Josh and I fondly call her. Can you guess how she got her nickname? Since she has only peach fuzz for hair, we make up for it with bows-really big bows.

Here is the rest of the family. Despite the fact that Corks and Christmas are four-legged and covered in hair, they truly believe they are human and our kids. I guess Evie is not our first but our third child.

And finally a family portrait...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. that is so funny xmas and josh kissing evie

kevin