Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Catch Up Time

Since I just jumped into the blogging arena, I'm somewhat behind on recording all of Evie's growth. So here is a small snapshot of our baby girl from day 1 until today six months later.
I am on the back row fourth from the left. This was taken at my sister-in-law's baby shower the day before Evie was born.

After an unexpected C-section, Evelyn (Evie) Jeanine Brown arrived on January 21, 2007 weighing in at 7 lbs and 1 oz.


Our little girl loved being swaddled. It wasn't too long before Josh and I became experts at the burrito wrap.


By two months, Evie was already showing us her personality and...

...how she could stick out her tongue.










At 3 months, she was all smiles until...

















...Mommy and Daddy started singing.




Four months pass and Evie finally enjoys bathtime.


The month of June brought lots of excitement to the Brown household - Evie's 5th month birthday, her first trip, her first wedding, and her first taste of solid food.



July has arrived, and Evie is now 6 months old. The time has flown by so fast, but at the same time it feels as though Evie has been with us forever. I love you my little princess!

No comments: