Friday, October 3, 2008

Hair Cuts and Flowers

Today was an exciting day of firsts for the Browns. Evie had her first hair cut, and we visited the Myriad botanical gardens for the first time. Mommy also had a first - a crazy key fiasco, which I blogged about earlier. (My first, though, will never happen again, or at least I hope it won't.)

Evie behaved so well during her hair cut. She didn't cry or scream or throw a fit. Despite a few wiggles, my stylist, with help from Nana, was able to cut off Evie's follet. For those of you who don't know, a follet is a female mullet. I can't say that I'm sad to see it go. No more business in the front and party in the back. Because Evie did so well, she got a sucker at the end. This was her favorite part.



At the Myriad Gardens, Evie enjoyed looking at all the different plants and flowers.

Here's our big girl walking around checking out the plant life.

Nana and Evie



1 comment:

the rushes of OKC said...

I love your blogs. I love the pictures of Emmit and Evie, so sweet. You guys have been having lots of fun sounds like. We tried out the Botanical Gardens too, and the kids enjoyed it. Evie's first little hair cut, so cute. I'm beginning to think I need to cut Ian's little mullet off, but can't bring myself to do so. Keep up the good blogging.