Friday, May 22, 2009

My Mini Messy Marvin

We have a new Messy Marvin on our hands. Emmitt has recently begun eating regular food by himself, and he loves it. He loves it so much that he makes it very difficult when I try to spoon feed him anything. So one day I just decided to plop a spoonful of oatmeal and cottage cheese on his tray. The following pictures are from that day.





Christmas was really excited about Emmitt's mess. So excited that he decided to...


help me clean up. He's our organic vacuum cleaner and garbage disposal. Who needs a compost pile when you have a dog.

2 comments:

the rushes of OKC said...

Emmitt is growing so fast! I love the picture of him with his head to the side and those big eyes!!

Tiffany Cooper said...

He is so handsome. I'm sure I've said this before but it is so true. Eating is so messy at our house too. The sad part is that Cale seems to be the messiest at times.