Friday, April 10, 2009

Blog Addiction

If you read my blog that often, you know I'm definitely not addicted to posting. My addiction comes in the form of reading. I love to read the blogs of my friends; keeping up with the comings and goings of their families. There are a few blogs, though, that I love to read and they're written by complete strangers. So if you're looking for a few good blogs written by someone you've never met, check these out.

Kelly's Korner - She has an incredible story surrounding her daughter's birth. So if you need to be reminded that miracles do happen, click over for a peek. Also, how could you not enjoy reading the blog of a fellow Sonic drink lover? Except I prefer a diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper to her diet vanilla Coke.

Bring the Rain - Make sure you have Kleenex available when you check this blog out. It's a great reminder that sometimes miracles don't necessarily happen the way we think they should. And even in our most difficult times, God has a plan and is doing incredible things in and through us.

My Charming Kids - This is my all time favorite right now. Keep some Kleenex handy for this one too. On occasions it's a tear jerker. MckMama has an incredible story surrounding the birth of her youngest, Stellan. Her little guy still needs our prayers, though. I definitely recommend checking this one out.

2 comments:

the rushes of OKC said...

I will have to check these out, but maybe later today, because right now I don't think I feel like crying. LOL

I enjoy reading your blog also, and seeing pictures of your cute kiddos!!

Brandi said...

I love these blogs too! Kenyon usually finds me reading them with tears STREAMING down my cheeks. He doesn't understand why I would subject myself to the pain - and how can I possibly explain that? I just don't think men can understand how we can care so much for someone we have never met! :)