Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On This Perfect Day...

Today is Aunt Kelli's birthday. Happy Birthday, Ka-Ka! My family and I celebrated her birthday on Sunday at Ted's. I loved the tortillas.

Even though I'm quite the chunk, I'm still starving. Look at the way I went after the tortillas. I just couldn't eat them quick enough.

Afterwards, we went to Nana and PawPaw's house for dessert.

When it comes to dessert, my family is very stingy and mean. They wouldn't share anything with me. That was not very nice, guys. Oh well, I love you all anyway.



I had so much fun playing with Aunt Kelli and Uncle Chris. Boy, do I love his hair!


Today, I got to eat lunch with Aunt Kelli and Nana. Mommy came along too. I had so much fun. Aunt Kelli, I hope you have a great birthday. I love you bunches! Love, Evie

No comments: